StreamLINE Monocable - 34,000-35,000 (ft)
Starting at $127,500.00
1-33ZA-SLC StreamLINE Monocable - As the industry's first polymer-extruded and -coated wireline cable, StreamLINE cable has continually improved over the past 15 years while maintaining the standard for wireline access with simplified pressure control. Advances include refinement of the rope socket termination to prevent borehole fluid migration into the cable and enhance downhole telemetry. The smooth outer coat eliminates the need for wireline grease injection to provide both a step change in environmental stewardship and reduced rig-up height. Because the friction coefficients are decreased, surface tension is reduced by up to 40% and the resulting increase in pulling capability improves well access. Further efficiencies come from no required seasoning for StreamLINE cables because they are torque balanced.
- Lengths Vary from 34,000 to 35,000 ft
- Temperature Rating: 350 DEGF
- Safe Working Load: 6000 lbs
- Fixed End Breaking Strength: 9800 lbs
- Voltage Rating: 1100 VDC
- Current Rating: 2.6A
Things to note before ordering:
- All orders will be shipped Ex-Works from our Sugar Land, TX Facility.
- Shipping charges will be added to final invoice.
- Cable lengths are approximate. Final price at equivalent $/ft will be updated at final payment