Wheatley 822 Swing Check Valve
Due to supply chain cost increases, a surcharge may be added at checkout.
The Cameron WHEATLEY Series 822 check valve is designed to safely prevent backflow of liquid or gas in pipeline applications. The valve's beveled, self-aligning clapper and seat design incorporates a molded seal in the clapper for a bubble-tight primary seal and metal-to-metal secondary seal.
- Designed in accordance with ASME B16.34 (WCC, LCC, and CF8M only)
- Materials of construction conform to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Solid 316 stainless steel clapper and hanger reduce the need for separate pins, bushings, and rollers
- Compact valve geometry reduces weight and space
- Peroxide-cured Buna-N (FKM and HNBR optional) seals
- Generous wrench area on body and hex-head threaded cover for easier installation and maintenance
- Full opening
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical flow up
- Below-the-threads cover seal isolates the cover threads from line media
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet