Soda Ash, also known as Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3), is used in water-base fluids as a source of carbonate ions to precipitate calcium, increase pH, and flocculate spud muds. This weak base is highly soluble in water and dissociates into Sodium and Carbonate ions in solution.
- Available by the pallet and packaged conveniently in 50-lb sacks
- Globally available and commercially used across several industries
- Economic source of carbonate ions
- Physical Apperarance - White Powder
- Specific Gravity - 2.51
- pH - 11.4
- Solubility in water - 51 g/100 mL at 86 degF (30 degC)
Storage and Handling
- Store in dry area away from water or acids.
- Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment, and reference SDS for further information
Sold and Packaged by Federal +
Packaging of material may vary
Shipping may be available. If so, shipping cost and detailswill be provided after checkout.
Customer will have the abilityto approve or deny shipping costs. If shipping costs are denied, the orderwill be canceled.
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet