SOAP Sticks are a multi-functional product designed to reduce the hydrostatic pressure in shallow wells. SOAP sticks are water-soluble, dissolve quickly, and prevents the formation of "mud rings" while reducing bit balling tendencies. With the unique ability to be placed inside the drill pipe, this product is convenient, economical and a must have for all drilling operations.
- Packaged individually and conveniently in cooler with 100 sticks per cooler
- Prevents "mud rings", reduces hydrostatic pressure, and reduces bit-balling
- Reduces torque while increasing rate of penetration
- Economical, easy-to-use product with small footprint of product
- Widely used and effective while drilling shallow, top hole sections
- Physical Apperarance - White - yellow solid sticks
- Solubility in water - Soluble
- Size - 1 3/8" X 15"
Storage and Handling
- Store in a dry area away from sources of heat
- Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment, and reference SDS for further information
Sold and packaged by Federal +
Packaging of material may vary
Shipping may be available. If so, shipping cost and detailswill be provided after checkout.
Customer will have the abilityto approve or deny shipping costs. If shipping costs are denied, the orderwill be canceled.
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet