Rapid Sweep polymer stick is water-soluable and designed to provide viscosity, reduce friction, encapsulate cuttings, and maintain a limited amount of fluid-loss control in water-based fluids. The Rapid Sweep stick contains a measured quantity of acrylic copolymer and is added directly down the drillpipe for added convenience eliminating the need for liquid polymers at the site. This high-performance and highly effective additive can be used for a variety of applications in multiple industries.
- Available by the pallet and packaged conveniently in 6-gal cans with 20 sticks per can
- Enhances hole cleaning, reduces friction, and provides wellbore stability
- Convenient and consistent method with small footprint of product
- Lower toxicity than polymers in liquid carriers
- Physical Apperarance - Tube filled with solids
- Solubility in water - Soluble
- Size - 1 1/4 X 15 in
Storage and Handling
- Store in a dry area away from sources of heat
- Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment, and reference SDS for further information
Sold and packaged by Federal +
Packaging of material may vary
Shipping may be available. If so, shipping cost and detailswill be provided after checkout.
Customer will have the abilityto approve or deny shipping costs. If shipping costs are denied, the orderwill be canceled.
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet