The mLock system is a remote hydraulic connector for wireline operations. The mLock connects wireline equipment to the well quickly and safely.
The mLock has a control system that provides the hydraulic pressure and safety protocols necessary to perform operations.
- Compact design and reversible system.
- Simple, fast installation and operation.
- Oversized and visible stabbing guide.
- Standard connection API 6A 5-1/8” 10,000 PSI.
- Ex Class 1 Division 1 allowing use during well completions.
- Improving efficiency: Hydraulic latching in under 20 seconds makes the operation more efficient by speeding up connection of equipment to the well.
- Simple to Operate: Push button simplicity, rapid and simple deployment by onsite personnel.
- Increasing operational safety: Remote hydraulic actuation keeps personnel out of red zone.
- Status indicator lights are easily visible anywhere on location.
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet