The Power Jar is a high-performance, fully adjustable spring jar with a unique inverted upstroke feature, which has been developed out of necessity to ensure performance continuity in high-debris environments.
Compared with standard spring jars, the internal workings of the Power Jar are located in the upper section of the assembly. This ensures minimal debris influx during upstroke and any debris that has entered the outer housing simply falls to the bottom of the tube, away from the critical working components.
- High angle, standard wireline, or wireline fishing operations
Features & Benefits
- Increased performance in high-debris environments enabled by inverted latch and jar rod, which significantly reduces debris influx
- Improved impact force and reduced amount of stem due to increased mass above the jar rod
- Adjustable on-toolstring and precise jar setting while in hole enabled by opposable button locking mechanism
- Amplified effective impact force, particularly in deviated wells, and near frictionless jar stroke enabled by Peak Integral Dual Roller System
- Reduced cost due to minimal working parts, resulting in simple and rapid redress
- Controlled impact at lower jar settings due to dual spring stack
- Increased component working life and reduced cost due to Spring Stack permanently relaxed and compressed only during firing operation
- Supplied with connection options to suit customer requirements
- Aligned with Peak’s Accelerator, Linear Jar and WellGlide* roller-centralizer sub for effective conveyance and performance in high-angle, deviated wells
- Universal Hydraulic Calibration Sub suitable for a range of Power Jars sizes and all connection types
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet