Improves fish recovery by rotating the toolstring BHA on a radial J-slot mechanism.
With simple sit-down and pick-up action, the Indexing Tool rotates and increases coverage of the lower connected tool within the wellbore. This increases the probability of recovering a fish that may be resting in a position that makes standard recovery difficult.
- Stuck tool recovery operations
Features & Benefits
- Increases flexibility for use across different tubing sizes and downhole toolstring options
- Provides minimum three-point indexing system, even with smaller-OD tools
- Ensures continuous rotation at a consistent angle via spring-assisted J mandrel, regardless of deviation
- Offers greater flexibility with multiple upper- and lower-connection options
- Enhances fish recovery in deviated and larger-bore completions, with optional customized eccentric lower threading
- Improves application for special customer requirements, using customized designs
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet