High Temp / High Strength Magnet
The High Temperature/High Strength Magnet is used to recover loose ferrous objects from within a well.
Unlike normal magnets, the Peak magnetic insert can withstand prolonged exposure to very high downhole temperatures without losing magnetic strength.
- Recovery of ferrous objects such as parted pulling tool dogs, perforating gun debris, corrosion scale, etc...
Features & Benefits
- Rated for extreme high-temperature
- Suitable for oil and gas environments with high resistance to CO2 and H2S
- Ensured recovery of ferrous objects with powerful magnetic insert
- Available in a range of sizes to suit application and well geometry
- Effective conveyance into the well enabled by stainless steel shroud
- Customized magnet designs available
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet