The Accelerator is designed to provide a high-controlled impact force when used in conjunction with the Power Jar.
The Accelerator is designed to simulate wire stretch when working at shallow depths in deviated or tortuous wellbores or when working with braided line. The Accelerator is positioned below the rope socket, swivel, or both, and any applied upward tension compresses the Belleville springs providing a source of stored energy and travel for the Power Jar. As the jar fires, the stored energy accelerates the toolstring, increasing impact on the fish or downhole device to be recovered. The use of an Accelerator also reduces shock loading at the rope socket, swivel, or both.
- Improves jar impact
- Reduces shock loading at the rope socket during jarring
- Simulates wire stretch when working at shallow depths to improve jar impact performance
Features & Benefits
- Used for optimum configuration with standard-, medium- or high-load Accelerator set-up option
- Increased stroke length compared with most readily available accelerators improving jar impact
- Equipped with interchangeable Belleville washers
- Simple robust design
- Connection options available to suit customer requirements
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet