Available in boxes of 20
The CPST Igniter is used to initiate the burning of a power charge when using a traditional setting tool for plugs and packers. Its 30+ year track record, no secondary igniter required, and 99.99% firing rate make it the most reliable igniter in the industry.
- Temperature rating: 450 degF
- Electrical resistance: 57 ohms +/- 10%
- No-fire intensity: 0.2 amps
- All-fire intensity: 0.3 to 0.7 amps
- Package quantity: 20
- Hazard class: 1.4G
- UN number: 0325
- EX number: 2015030667
- Gross weight: 1.361 kg
- Net weight: 0.680 kg
- Net explosive weight: 60.0 gr
Things to note before ordering:
- All orders will be shipped Ex-Works from our Rosharon, TX Facility.
- Shipping charges will be added to final invoice.
- Orders are via PO only.
- BATFE Paperwork must be verified before shipment.
|Shipping:||Shipped via ExWorks from Rosharon facility, additional shipping fee applies.|