AOP-American Oilfield Products
Due to supply chain cost increases, a surcharge may be added at checkout.
Our AOP™ technologies are characterized by their robust, clean design features and rugged, easily assembled components. They are available in pressure ratings to 10,000 psi and in a combination of threaded, butt-welded, and flanged interface connections. Positive or adjustable trim configurations also can be specified.
AOP™ Series D2 ball valve specifications
- Sizes: 2 to 12 in [50 to 300 mm]
- Pressure classes: 150 to 600
- Provisions for secondary seat sealant or stem sealant injection
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with API Spec 6D
- Fire tested to API Specs 607 and 6FA
- NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Low emissions to API Spec 641
|Temperature Rating:||-20F (-29C) TO +250F (+121C)|