mSafe2 - Production HYD (2) SSV / ESD System
Improve performance with electric-over-hydraulic emergency shutdown control system that enables condition-based monitoring and maintenance.
The mSafe2 safety valve control system enhances wellsafety increases operational efficiency, lowers maintenance costs and maximizes production.
- Manual, remote and automated operations
- Implement condition-based monitoring and maintenance using valve status data communicated via SCADA, telemetry or downloaded from onboard memory
ELECTRONICALLY ASSISTED HYDRAULIC CONTROL
Field-proven in Latin and North America, the mSafe2 design integrates electronic control and an electro-hydraulic pump to ensure the safety and performance of hydraulically actuated safety valves used in emergency shutdown applications.
The controller precisely and reliably manages 2 valve positions by monitoring hydraulic pressure in the actuator and actuator lines. The acquired data supports condition-based monitoring and maintenance practices that can significantly improve safety and performance.
Real-time and historical data is transferred using the wellsite SCADA system. Months of data can also be saved in onboard memory and downloaded via Modbus RS485 or Hart communication protocols.
- Monitors and regulates ESD actuator pressure
- UL 508A Listed and NEMA 1, 3R, 4, and 12 Encloser
- Reduce wellsites visits
- Hydraulic fluid leak detection system
- Partial stroke test
- Full SCADA capability and 2-way telemetry ability
- Available in sizes 2 1/16" 5K to 3 1/16" 10K
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet