Wireline Retrievable Latches
Wireline Retrievable Latches are designed to secure Retrievable Gas Lift Valves and any other flow control devices, such as chemical injection valves and water flood valves, into the appropriate side pocket mandrels.
- Available in SS316/SS316L, SS304 and Monel.
- Latch design allows valves to be pulled and serviced or replaced without pulling the whole tubing.
- 1 1/2-in OD latch includes two O-rings that provide a barrier against fine sands and debris thereby protecting the latch from getting stuck during retrieval.
- Compatible with pulling tools, gas lift valves and side pocket mandrels.
- Springs are available with Inconel Alloy to prevent scale buildup and enhance erosion resistance.
Volume Discounts applied at checkout
- Qty 11 - 25 = 5% discount
- Qty 26 - 50 = 10% discount
- Qty 51+ = 12.5% discount