Sirius Gas Lift Mandrel
SAZ SiriusGM Side Pocket Mandrels are available in various tubing sizes, end connections and metallurgy to match the tubing and offer full drift. Oval/Round Body Mandrel configuration is designed to provide a full opening tubing drift and receives 1.0” or 1-1/2” O.D Retrievable Gas Lift Valves and Dummy Valves. These mandrels feature an orienting sleeve and a deflector above the forged pocket. The orienting sleeve allows an option to use a positive orienting kickover tool to run and retrieve valves via slickline /wireline.
Deflectors are in place to deflect and protect the valve latch.
- Offset design eliminates the need to pull or re-run the tubing string to install or replace gas lift valves.
- Pocket is offset from tubing ID, allowing maximum flow from tubing.
- Orienting sleeve has a mule profile which allows precise installation and retrieval of gas lift equipment in straight and deviated wellbores.
- Deflectors protects the gas lift equipment from damage.
- Mandrels are available in 4140/4130 and 13Cr material.
- Mandrels can be furnished in either API threads or Premium connections
- Round body design is available for high pressure applications.
Volume Discounts applied at checkout
- Qty 11 - 25 = 5% discount
- Qty 26 - 50 = 10% discount
- Qty 51+ = 12.5% discount