Sirius DV Retrievable Dummy Gas Lift Valve
SiriusDV Dummy Valves are Wireline Retrievable non equalizing isolation tools designed to install in a side pocket mandrel to blank off the pocket to prevent communication between tubing and annulus. This allows pressurizing of the tubing or casing for setting packers, testing, stimulation and self flow prior to the need for gas lift valves. The simple design of the Dummy valve allows for easy replacement of the gas lift valve for redressing. The rugged, solid construction and premium materials assure a long service life.
- Body material in stainless steel SS304/SS 316L, 17-4PH and Monel.
- Standard packing material Neoprene others are also available.
- Compatible with standard 1.0” (SBK) and 1.5” (SRK) latches.
- Compatible with SiriusGM Side Pocket Mandrels.
Volume Discounts applied at checkout
- Qty 11 - 25 = 5% discount
- Qty 26 - 50 = 10% discount
- Qty 51+ = 12.5% discount