Orion CV Conventional Check Valve
SAZ Orion CV Conventional Check Valve are available in 1.0” and 1.5” diameter. The Check Valve is installed externally on conventional mandrel. Check dart prevents gas and fluid flow from the tubing back into the casing annulus. An elastomeric check pad is first contacted by the check dart and as differential pressure increases, a metal-to-metal contact acts as a secondary seal. The check valve is manufactured from premium material for corrosion resistance in wells with high concentrations of H2S and/or CO2.
- Body material in stainless steel SS304/SS 316L, 17-4PH and Monel
- Check valve back pressure rating 5,000 PSI.
- Spring material Inconel X 750.
- Compatible with other industry standard conventional (tubing retrievable) mandrels
- Available Elastomer material Viton, Aflas and MFT
Volume Discounts applied at checkout
- Qty 11 - 25 = 5% discount
- Qty 26 - 50 = 10% discount
- Qty 51+ = 12.5% discount