Starting at $501.16
Versamod is a liquid rheological modifier used in oil-base fluid systems to increase low-shear-rate viscosities and gel strengths for improved hole cleaning. Versamod is proven to be highly successful in high-angle, horizontal wellbores due to the unique thixotropic (shear-thinning) characteristics and the ability to maintain wellbore stability without additional clay-base additives.
- Available by the pallet and packaged conveniently in 55-gallon drums
- Liquid physical characteristics for easy mixing
- Optimal performance in all oil-base fluids < 85:15 OWR
- Activated by calcium, shear, and temperature
- Minimal treatments required for effective results
- Physical Apperarance - Amber viscous liquid
- Specific Gravity - 0.908
Storage and Handling
- Store in a well-ventilated area away from sources of heat or ignition.
- Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment, and reference SDS for further information
Sold and packaged by Federal +
Packaging of material may vary