Soda Ash, also known as Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3), is used in water-base fluids as a source of carbonate ions to precipitate calcium, increase pH, and flocculate spud muds. This weak base is highly soluble in water and dissociates into Sodium and Carbonate ions in solution.
- Available by the pallet and packaged conveniently in 50-lb sacks
- Globally available and commercially used across several industries
- Economic source of carbonate ions
- Physical Apperarance - White Powder
- Specific Gravity - 2.51
- pH - 11.4
- Solubility in water - 51 g/100 mL at 86 degF (30 degC)
Storage and Handling
- Store in dry area away from water or acids.
- Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment, and reference SDS for further information
Sold and Packaged by Federal +
Packaging of material may vary
Shipping is available, please contact us directly for shipping cost