Poly-Plus is a high-molecular-weight, anionic polymer designed to provide excellent cuttings encapsulation, improve shale stabilization while also acting as a viscosifier, friction reducer, and flocculant. This multifunctional polymer is highly effective in low-solids to weighted fluids with varying makeup waters from fresh to saltwater. Poly-Plus can be used in a variety of industries including Agricultural, Industrial, Commercial, and Oil & Gas.
- Available by the pallet and packaged conveniently in 5-gallon cans
- Liquid physical characteristics for easy mixing and rapid yield
- Effective in freshwater to high salinity water
- Low pour point (-20degF) for easy use in cold climate
- Minimal treatments required for effective results
- Physical Apperarance - Cream-colored, opaque liquid
- Specific Gravity - 1.07-1.10
- pH - 8.0- 9.0
- Viscosity - ≈500 cp
Storage and Handling
- Store in a well-ventilated area away from sources of heat or ignition. Keep containers sealed until use.
- Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment, and reference SDS for further information
Sold and packaged by Federal +
Packaging of material may vary
Shipping is available, please contact us directly for shipping cost