Starting at $58.91
DUO-VIS xanthan gum is a high-molecular weight biopolymer used to increase viscosity in water-base fluids. DUO-VIS is developed with unique chemistry designed to produce a fluid that is highly shear-thinning and thixotropic. This characteristic optimizes the rheological profile of the fluid by elevating the low-shear-rate-viscosity to improve hole cleaning index while also delivering a highly shear-thinning fluid optimizing hydraulics.
- Available by the pallet and packaged conveniently in 50-lb sacks
- Highly dispersible and effective in all water-base fluids including, but limited to freshwater, seawater, salt and heavy-brine fluid systems.
- Shear-thinning rheological profile to improve hydraulics
- Minimal treatments required
- Physical Apperarance - Cream-to-tan powder
- Specific Gravity - 1.5
- Bulk Density - 50 lb/ft3
Storage and Handling
- Store in a dry, well ventilated area
- Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment, and reference SDS for further information
Sold and packaged by Federal +
Packaging of material may vary
Shipping is available, please contact us directly for shipping cost