Calcium Chloride Powder
Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) powder is a pure, multifunctional single salt used widely to form clear-brine workover and completion fluids with ranging densitites from 8.4-11.8 lb/gal. Calcium Chloride is also added as a source of calcium for inhibition to reduce water activity in fluids where formations are water-sensitive and swelling clays may occur.
- Available by the pallet and packaged conveniently in 50-lb sacks
- Densities ranging from 8.4 to 11.8 lb/gal.
- Provides superb inhibition preventing the hydration and migration of swelling clays
- Can be used in packer fluids
- Rapid density increases with minimal volume additions
- Physical Apperarance - White Powder
- Solubility in water - 60%
Storage and Handling
- Store in a dry, well ventilated area
- Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment, and reference SDS for further information
Sold and packaged by Federal +
Packaging of material may vary
Shipping is available, please contact us directly for shipping cost