Original Weco® Wing Unions
Weco® wing unions are the most complete line of standard and sour gas service pipe connectors in the world.
Available in 1 to 12-inch nominal pipe sizes with cold working pressures up to 20,000 psi, Weco® wing unions are manufactured using the finest raw materials, tooling procedure, and heat-treating techniques available.
Materials meet ASME and AISI standards. Each union is carefully inspected to ensure long, dependable service in the most extreme conditions.
1 . Positive identification - For positive identification in the field, all Weco® wing union nuts and subs include the Weco® name union figure number, size, and pressure rating. Additionally, for sour gas service are stamped “Sour Gas.”
2. Simple identification - New, factory-shipped Weco® wing unions are color coded for quick identification.
3. Choice of end connections - Weco® wing unions are available with line pipe or tubing threads, butt-weld, or non-pressure seal end connections.
4. Interchangeable parts - All Weco® wing union parts of the same figure number, size, and pressure rating are interchangeable. This feature makes it easy to mate male and female subs that are frequently made-up and broken-out.
5. Fast make-up, break-out - Three lug nuts and self-locking ACME threads provide fast make-up and break-out regardless of position or space restrictions.
- Available in 1" to 12" nominal pipe sizes, with cold working pressure up to 20,000 psi
- Uses materials that are ASME and AISI standard approved
- Low-pressure services (1,000 to 2,000 psi)
- Medium-pressure services (2,000 to 4,000 psi)
- High-pressure services (6,000 to 20,000 psi)
*May be de-rated for threaded end configuration
**The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet