- 316 stainless steel trim is compatible with a broad range of media and operating conditions
- Full-open, through-conduit design for low pressure drop and less turbulence. Valves easily pass pigs and spheres
- 90-durometer, peroxide-cured seals are compatible with a broad range of media and operating conditions
- Seals provide a bubble-tight shutoff
- Suitable for vertical flow up or horizontal installation
- Reduces installation guesswork
- All materials conform to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Cast on flanges provide greater valve body integrity and fewer leak points
- API 6D Monogram (510/511 only)
- Designed in accordance with ASME B16.34 (510/511 only)
- Fire-tested to API 6FD requirements (excluding 1"[25 mm] valve)
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) available upon request
- Bolted top-entry complete with 1/2" (25 mm) NPT cover tap for gauges and accessories (excluding 1"[25 mm] valve)
- In-line repairable
- Through-pin clapper shaft makes clapper removal easier and extends valve life by transferring wear and tear to an inexpensive replaceable part
Ready to ship in 3 month(s) or less.
Delivery in Lower 48 adds 4 to 8 days.
Price includes shipping.