- Standard Features Body Seals:
- The NUTRON Model T3 floating ball valve's body seal O-rings are placed ahead of the body cap threads to protect the threads from the flow media
- Blowout-proof stem is backseated through the valve body
- Body Construction:
- Forged steel construction
- Threaded and bolted design allows for combinations of end connections on the T3 and B3 models
- Standards Compliance:
- ISO 9001 Registered Quality System
- API 6D, 598 and Q1
- API 607 4th Edition – fire-tested for soft-seated quarter-turn valves
- CE 0879 – certificate of approval in accordance with the requirements of the pressure equipment regulations 1999
- ASME B16.34, B16.10
- NACE MR01-75 (2002 Rev.) sulfide stress cracking-resistant metallic
- Materials for oilfield equipment
- CSA Z245.15 steel valves
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 boiler and pressure vessel code
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
- ASTM A105, A350 LF2, A479 Type 316
|Pressure Class:||2000 PSI (137 BAR) MOP|
|Operator Type:||Lever w/ Locking Device|
|Stem Material:||17-4 PH Stainless Steel|
Ready to ship in 4 week(s) or less.
Delivery in Lower 48 adds 4 to 8 days.
Price includes shipping.