WKM Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
Due to supply chain cost increases, a surcharge may be added at checkout.
The WKM triple-offset valve (TOV) incorporates true triple-offset geometry to provide bubble-tight sealing. The result is the fully bidirectional zero-leakage shutoff valve that sets the benchmark for reliable, repeatable isolation performance. The WKM TOV meets the demanding requirements for bidirectional shutoff to deliver high-quality isolation for a range of applications, including power and steam, tank and terminal, petrochemical, upstream production, refining, and gas processing operations.
- True triple-offset geometry
- Fully bidirectional zero-leakage shutoff
- Field-replaceable metal seat
- Life cycle tested for bubble-tight bidirectional valve performance
- Fire Safe API 607
- Standard Bearing seals
- Self-centering disc
- Worm Gear Operator
- NACE MR0175/ ISO 15156
- Wide range of configurations Available API 609- lug, short (ISO), and long pattern
- Carbon and stainless steel standard; other materials on request
|End Connection:||Lug per API 609/ISO 5752|
|Temperature Rating:||-20 F (-29 C) - +800 F (427 C)|