Starting at $116.50
SULFATREAT Product Line
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) removal from water-vapor-saturated gas
- Simple, reliable, predictable performance
- Cost-effective removal of H2S
- Minimal operator attention required
- Ability to adapt to variable process conditions
Water-vapor-saturated gas flows down through the SULFATREAT product. The hydrogen sulfide chemically reacts to form a stable by-product. Upstream of the SULFATREAT product adsorbent vessel(s), the installation requires water injection to assure 100% water-vapor-saturated gas and an inlet separator with a high-efficiency demister pad to remove free liquids from the gas.
Not sure which product you need?
Every SULFATREAT sales comes with a free technical evaluation to ensure the correct product for your given process conditions. A Sales Engineer will contact you to verify your product selection.
If not in stock, usually ready to ship 5 day(s).
Delivery in Lower 48 adds 4 to 8 days.
Price includes shipping.