POLYSWELL is a copolymer used widely in the Oil and Gas industry as a severe lost circulation material due to its unique ability to expand 200 times its volume in freshwater. This product is used to effectively seal and fill fractures by either spotting this fluid over a specific zone or circulating to fill the bridge.
- Available by the pallet packaged in 5-gal cans
- Full hydration occurs in 20-30 min.
- Can be mixed in water or drilling fluid
- Physical Apperarance - White powder
- Specific Gravity: 0.8-1.0
Storage and Handling
- Store in a dry, well ventilated area
- Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment, and reference SDS for further information
Sold and packaged by Federal +
Packaging of material may vary
Shipping is available, please contact us directly for shipping cost
This product has not been reviewed or rated yet