XQMS BlueSteel Fluid End
Schlumberger's XQMS Quintuplex Monoblock fluid end evolution for hydraulic fracturing, cementing, or acidizing operations on land. Fit for purpose Stainless steel combined with the deployment of a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, Schlumberger’s fluid end design is now allowing for a consistent increased FE life .
Case studies have shown up to 12% longer life than leading competitors.
- Highest strength stainless steel requirements in the industry
- -40C Charpy Impact testing
Integrated Discharge Port
- Internal ACME port bushing discharge connection
- Easier assembly process with strap wrench, hammer union
- Robust to corrosion environment
- Machined cross-bore for repeatability and accuracy
- Autofrettage to 60,000 psi
- Compatible with standard suction manifolds
- Buttress thread interchangeable suction/discharge covers
Full automated manufacturing in a state-of-the-art facility ensures consistency and quality from end to end.
**ONLINE SALE ONLY**